Friday, November 20, 2009

Week's end recap: Prepping for Turkey Day

In preparation for one of my favorite holidays, I've decided to dedicate this week's edition of "week end recap" to Thanksgiving decorations. Less than a week to go and I could not be more excited!

Via Martha Stewart

Via My Home Ideas

Via Country Living

In other news, I am a terrible blogger for neglecting to update the blog award details. Thank you so much! Here goes: Post 10 random facts about and pass it on to 10 bloggers.


  1. I'm a complete e-mail fiend. I check it non-stop and have a huge pet peeve when there are unread e-mails lingering in my account.
  2. Most days, I am completely happy staying in with a book versus partying all night.
  3. I'm on a first-name basis with most of my college professors in my major and still keep in touch at least weekly.
  4. I have a favorite letter of the alphabet. (nerd)
  5. I have a favorite word. (double nerd)
  6. I was in band - for a very long time too!
  7. I love to bake but can't cook to save my life.
  8. I joke that I have motor-skill dyslexia due to my utter lack of coordination.
  9. One of my favorite magazines isn't Cosmo but Southern Living.
  10. I have a life goal of running a marathon. Eventually.
Ok so I'm pretty sure by now all my favorites have been tagged. I'll be back for editors notes soon.

Happy Friday!

No comments: