Monday, November 9, 2009

In a beachy state of mind

Maybe it's the chill in the air or the fact that for the first time in 10 years, I'm living hours away from the beach, but lately I've developed such a penchant for driftwood-themed crafts. Now if you know me, you know I love anything nautical, but there's something so comforting, yet creative and crafty about using driftwood in your home designs.

I can't wait to have my own little, nautical-themed home.
A personal favorite, driftwood boats
Via The Lettered Cottage


Via Freespirit

Driftwood lamp (above) and mirror (below) via Completely Coastal



Maybe I'm just celebrating the fact that in FOUR days I'll be in Florida! So ready for homecoming at UCF with the bests.


2 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE it all!

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

Love these pics!

PS- I left you something on my blog :)