Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Award Time!

Well, there's nothin' like a blog award to brighten your day! Big thanks to Brownies for my Breakfast for the 'honest scrap' award.

Here are the rules:

First, as the recipient of this prestigious award I have to tell 10 true things about myself in my blog that no one else knows

Second, I have to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more lovely bloggers.

Third, I have to notify those 10 bloggers who follow the same forum - I'll be leaving comments on each of your pages and when you post your ten things, be sure to post a link back to me!


  1. I've moved 7 times.
  2. I've lived in 5 states (all Southern of course)
  3. I think the variety in my music taste surprises a lot of people.
  4. I'm obsessed with golden retrievers!
  5. I hate carnations, they're my least favorite flower.
  6. I pretty much moved to D.C. on a whim and it's the first thing I've done as a 'big girl.'
  7. I have a lifetime goal of visiting all 7 continents and all 50 states.
  8. I used to be deathly afraid of heights, but now I'm weening myself into them slowing - rock climbing was a big hurdle for me.
  9. I secretly want a tattoo (but a nice, very small, tasteful one - if that exists).
  10. I've never broken a bone in my body (knock on wood).
And now... drum roll please...

I'd like to pass this on to some lovely blogger friends that you should all keep up with :)
  1. The Pink Tutu
  2. Nautical by Nature
  3. The Pink Cupcake
  4. GRITS
  5. Let's Learn to Love
  6. Miss Monogram
  7. 20 Times a Lady
  8. Lets Be Preppy
  9. Susan in the South
  10. Brunch at Saks
Whew, seriously that was hard to pick just 10.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

xoxo

5 comments:

elizabeth Langgle: said...

thanks so much :) how sweet of you!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

congrats on your award!!

Posh Peach said...

Thanks so much for the tag!! I'm going out of town but will get on it when I get back. Have a great day!

Blackeyed Susan said...

yay! thank you!!

Kate said...

Thank you for the award :)