Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend goodies

Another wonderful weekend in The District and it's finally feeling like fall.

My Eastern Market Sundays are becoming a rather nice tradition to look forward to, especially this time of year. If you're not familiar with D.C., Eastern Market is flea market plus farmers market meets craft show. Seriously, it doesn't get any better than that. And it's 90 percent outdoors, so people bring their pups and peruse the aisles and it's just one of my favorite places ever. And lucky for me, it happens every weekend just minutes away.

This week, I was on the lookout for some mini-watercolor paintings of the city, but I didn't find the right ones so that may have to hold off till next week.

However, we did bring home our weekly fresh flowers, which are looking beautiful on our newly finished (and Eastern Market find) table.


This week's find - gorgeous.

These are last week's - we're trying to dry them out. :)

There were pumpkins everywhere! I haven't invested in any yet, but I'm in love with all of the fall goodies.


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

DSS said...

Love, love, love Eastern Market. It's one of the few things I truly miss about living in DC!