Monday, July 19, 2010

Book + Art Whimsy

Seems like I'm writing a lot about books lately, so leave it to me to bring to you a gem of a find when it comes to books and art--C.S. Neal--whose work I spotted over at Paper & Ink this morning.

Neal's whimsical illustrations were featured alongside the NPR Summer Reading list, which mind you I've most definitely used to update my GoodReads account. Turns out, after perusing Neal's site for a bit he does a ton of illustrations for books, book reviews, bands, local shows and other ephemera.






How fun is his work? I love it.

2 comments:

Internet business at home automated system said...

Why do not you try to make money on the web!
Even if you do not know anyone
No friends, relatives, neighbors, or ... ..
Our system will help you find business partners
Start a free trial experience of automatic network system, visit the website
http://sn.im/vemma_usa
Thank you for your time reading, do not give up the chance to even know, know no loss to you!

Kristin said...

I love the "Summer Reading" one. SO cute!