Sunday, February 28, 2010

Oh, hello Spring-wear

Spring is officially on the way and I could not be more ready as I pour over the latest J. Crew catalogue. Hopefully sooner, rather than later, I'll be sporting these fresh looks amid cherry blossoms and sunny days. Waking up to weather in the mid-40's this morning, I can just feel the brink of springtime approaching.

Confession, picked this cute tee up over the weekend.





I'm also loving the interview profiles on J. Crew's Web site, featuring the masterminds behind the spring collection. What an awesome way to make your brand even more personable.




4 comments:

Carly A. Heitlinger said...

I can't wait for the cherry blossoms!!

Lauren said...

I love love the new J.Crew catalogue. Down here in Houston, my redbud tree is blossoming...so we must be getting close although it is 40 today.

Posh Peach said...

Great picks! I'm so excited for spring. Do you think the cherry blossoms will be blooming later this month? I really hope so for my visit!

prashant said...

love the new J.Crew catalogue. Down here in Houston post free classified ads