Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's been a while, but I'm back!

Oh goodness, folks, I feel like it's been forever since I last updated everyone. Life's been very busy lately, also the fact that I didn't have Internet at home for nearly 2 weeks put a damper on my blogging habits.

But, alas, I have fun new life updates! One, I finally have my very own big girl job! This past week marked my first few days at my new work home and I couldn't be happier to being work with a very passionate, hard-working team. As you know, I so frequently dreamed about the day when I'd be able to declare that I've officially started my career and now here I am, at last. Expect a full update very soon! Two, I've been asked to be the guest, alumna blogger for my sorority! So, for the next few months you can also find me here.

Lastly, I'd like to ask all of you to head on over to STA Travel to vote for my beautiful little to win this awesome travel internship. Below you'll find her application video, where she puts her broadcast journalism skills to good use.



Hope everyone has a wonderfully relaxing Sunday. I'm spending the last few moments of the weekend catching up on the USA/Canada hockey game... team USA!

No comments: