Saturday, May 30, 2009

These days go by so fast

It's been quite some time since my last post! After the busyness of graduation, I settled into a routine of non-stop job searching. Needless to say, the market right now is a little stiff! But, after much thought, I decided to take an internship offer - in D.C.!

I'll be doing PR for a global non-profit headquartered in D.C., right near GW University, and I couldn't be more excited. It's a big change for me, but I am so ready to hit the ground running and begin my career. It may take a some small steps at first, but I'm very excited to be spending the summer in our nation's capital. I plan to take in all the history, travel and fun activities I can.

This weekend I'm back in Orange Park, for my last moments in the house I (partially) grew up in. With mom heading to South Carolina and dad already moved into a new part of Jacksonville, we're all beginning our new lives. Even Scott heads to UF this fall (ugh I have to be related to another Gator? ;) ).

I will be sure you keep y'all posted with the exciting adventures to come!

xoxo
-ams

No comments: