Thursday, May 14, 2009

Post-grad life

Wow - I am officially a UCF alumna! It's a very surreal feeling to be "out in the real world," but I am looking forward to the next chapter in life. This week officially begins my job search, which is now my full-time commitment. Time consuming and tedious at times, I'm trying to make my mark on the PR industry one step at a time.

Yet, today as I check my social media outlets, my morning routine, I realized that possibly there is a lot of opportunity to the job search in the social media realm. The recent article: Twitter Apps has proved to be very helpful!

So, as my job search thus far has taken me from Birmingham to D.C., now it takes me into the vast realm of social media. Cross your fingers that I'll find something soon!

As for now...

xoxo
ams

No comments: