Monday, February 16, 2009

A Wonderful Valentine's Day

Despite being single this year, I had one of the most wonderful Valentine's Day weekends ever. After making the trip home, I enjoyed a weekend filled with family and love - the best kind. Mom and I enjoyed dinner Friday night at the most amazing little tearoom in 5 Points.


Thanks to Laura Capitano, one of my favorite columnists in Jacksonville, we discovered this cute little restaurant from her column. Needless to say, we are definitely going back soon!

On Valentine's Day, mom and I went to go see the movie "He's Just Not That Into You," which I actually found really refreshing and cute. Then the boys made us dinner and we stayed up late chatting and catching up (as always).

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend too!

xoxo
-ams

No comments: