Monday, February 9, 2009

Winter Park

As a current resident of Central Florida, I have to say I've become somewhat jaded by the flashiness of a city like Orlando. While people across the country - and world- yearn for a trip to see Mickey, I drive by Disney signs everyday without thinking twice. More likely, I shake my head frustratedly as tourists drive 35 mph down I-Drive or stop in front of Panera to take pictures. Yet I have to say that I have truly enjoyed living here and discovering the odd in's and out's of Central Florida.

One such area that I completely love is Winter Park, a true jewel amid commercial driven Orlando. It has a very friendly, Europe-y feel to it, which I completely adore. It's such a romantic area, offering the perfect spot to find unique gifts and hole-in-the-wall restaurants. As my mom's birthday is coming up very quickly, I opted to stop by one of my favorite Park Ave boutiques, Bullfish.

Here's what I found:


I'm so excited by my hand-painted finds!


xoxo
-ams

No comments: