Thursday, March 5, 2009

Victimized by mass messaging

Generally, I consider myself quite the victim of spam and mass mailings. It truly depresses me when I open my inbox to find that 3 out of 4 messages are junk mail or forwarded messages that threaten my day if I don't pass them on. Although I love my family, even they continuously pass along these letters and videos.

But today, on a whim, I opened a forwarded piece and it actually made me stop and think for a moment, rather than immediately pressing 'delete.' Here's the quote:
The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.
As I continue to fret daily over the economy, job market, my future, and my family I realized that I need to put it in His hands. Although much easier said than done, I've posted this quote on my desk to remind me every day, not to worry as much and to just enjoy the ride.

So, I hope that this provides some encouragement for you too!

xoxo
-ams

1 comment:

R Leit said...

so proud of you, Lili!
i love you