Friday, March 13, 2009

New York State of Mind

My final spring break is nearly over! It's hard to believe, but I definitely made the most of it.

With the UCF Ad Club, I traveled up to the Big Apple to explore the city, an Ad/PR mecca. Although I have been to NYC before, I have to say that this trip was truly an eye-opener for me. Sometimes I find myself getting a little swept up in my dreams of becoming Carrie Bradshaw that I forget the need to be pragmatic. We met with a few UCF alum in the area as well as industry execs and they helped us to truly understand what the city is about and how the industry works.

Exhausted from traveling, I just wanted to share a few photos before I go relax in the warm Sunshine State weather. :)

Here are a few of my favorite moments, from Central Park to the Today Show, I loved every minute!







xoxo
-ams

1 comment:

Kattie said...

that's so great/ I wish I can come there,too :-x.

btw, say hi to you ^^