Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A New Era


I find it so exciting that I have been able to finally participate in a presidential election. Politics, particularly politics and the media, are completely fascinating to me. Although this election period, I have to be completely honest, I didn't 100% agree with either candidate, I am thoroughly enjoying witnessing history in the making.

As a person that is utterly non-confrontational, I rarely espouse my own personal beliefs, but rather I hope that everyone will mutually support one another regardless of their belief basis.

So, dear readers, I leave you with a personal favorite quote of mine that I feel is fitting: "The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill.

No comments: