Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas cheer

First of all, I saw this today and have decided that I absolutely need it. If only I actually had my home office set up... Alas, it may have to wait.



But nevertheless, I had an absolutely amazing weekend here in D.C. IT SNOWED! That's right, for the first time in 10 years, I witnessed legit snow. I saw the weather forecast on Friday predicting "rain/snow" for Saturday and everyone was telling me, "Oh, no, Ash, it's not going to snow, it'll just be cold and wet." But, I held my hopes high and sure enough Saturday morning the flakes began to fall. This of course quickly prompted me to call/text/message everyone I know to share my excitement.


Last night, the roomie and I headed down to Georgetown for the annual tree lighting. Despite the frigid weather (now lacking snow), it was lovely.


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

DSS said...

I left you a little surpise on my blog!

T