Thursday, January 1, 2009

For auld lang syne, my dear

Generally, New Year's Eve is not a huge holiday for me. I tend to be a little weary of the events on this evening, what with all the drinking and driving warnings out there. Usually I spend it with the fam, doing some fireworks in the driveway or whatnot, but this year I decided to mix it up a little.

Thankfully, living in Orlando nearly guarantees that one friend or another will work for Disney and thus open the doors to endless free Disney days. So this year, I made my way out to Celebration, to visit a newly employed Disney associate and bff.

We enjoyed the evening traveling around the world-aka Epcot. It was so much fun, albeit a little packed. Each country shot off their own fireworks at midnight after a special countdown. And we could even see Magic Kingdom's fireworks too!




xoxo
-ams

No comments: