Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday's Musings

Well, it has been some time since I've been up-to-date with all blogosphere happenings!

After the exams, papers, and projects finally came to a close, I ended my last weeks of Orlando 2008 at work. But now, I am happily home in Jacksonville, taking some much needed rest time- aka reading and playing with the pup. It's been nice to catch up on some sleep and pre-Christmas shopping.

I am so excited for the family to come in town tomorrow for the holiday celebrations. The weather here is finally fit for sweaters, which give it a much more Christmasy feel.

This evening I had a wonderful time playing catch up with a great friend at Biscottis, definitely my favorite restaurant ever. Sometimes all you need is a nice glass of wine and some cake :)

Without giving too much away, I have found that this best resembles my life right now:

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. --Mother Teresa


I can absolutely promise that I will be back before the year comes to a close! But, I am definitely looking forward to all that 2009 has to offer.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

xoxo,
ams

No comments: